The Inukida Estate is a setting in the He's Our Fallen Angel. Although a part of the Underworld, its origins are unknown, even though many of the realm's inhabitants constantly stir up rumors about it. As the place's name implies, this vast manor is home to the wealthy Inukida Clan, which consists of more than 9 family members: most of which are required to perform vital and unimportant tasks if they are to either reach the height of their peak. The Inukida Estate is said to be right next to St. Thrash via ripping through the curtain-esque walls, and by then an expensive-looking mansion will reveal itself.
All of the Inukidas possess both human and mongrel-esque traits.
Inukida Clan membersEdit
- Kurotabe Inukida, future husband of Mitsuru.
- Mitsuru Inukida, the soon-to-be wife of Kurotabe.
- Wangekiyo Inukida, current head of the Estate, as well as Kurotabe's male guardian.
- Shiemi Inukida, assistant captain of the Estate, and also Kurotabe's mother.
- Kurokabe Inukida, twin brother of Kurotabe.
- Yorokobi Inukida, sister of Kurotabe.
- Hanone Inukida, the nephew of Kurotabe.
- Shuryūdan Inukida, Kurotabe's aunt.
- Chika Inukida, the niece of Kurotabe.
- Gōyoku Inukida, the grandfather of Kurotabe.
- Kujira Inukida, Kurotabe's cousin.
- Kantera Inukida, Kurotabe's second sister.
- Ibuki Inukida, the second cousin of Kurotabe.